The Civil Jury Instructions RSS Feed
RSS (an acronym for "Rich Site Summary," also known as "Really Simple Syndication") is an emerging technology and an easy way to receive automatic notification about new information posted to a Criminal Jury Instructions Web page on the Florida Supreme Court's website. Read More about RSS Feeds.
The link to the Florida Supreme Court's Civil Jury Instructions RSS News Feed is: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/civ_jury_instructions/rssFeed.xml
This Feed is specifically oriented to information about updates to the Civil Jury Instructions.
To start using the Florida Supreme Court Civil Jury Instructions RSS News Feed, follow the directions below.
For users NOT using Outlook 2007 - Download the READER
- Download the FREE RSS Reader
- Scroll down the page to the "First Time installation Instructions" and complete the steps.
- If you do not have the .NET Framework installed on your computer, you will not be able to download the reader. Click HERE to install the .NET Framework needed first.
- Open the RSS Reader by going to Start / All Programs / RSSReader
- Add a new Account
- Copy the link below into the URL for the feed:
For users WITH Outlook 2007 -
Outlook 2007 provides access to RSS feeds. To add a URL follow the instructions below:
- On the Menu bar click on Tools / Account Settings / RSS Feeds Tab
- Click "New" and enter the URL below as the URL location of the feed you want to add to Outlook:
- Click the "Add" button
- The feeds will appear in the RSS Feeds folder in your mailbox.
- Click the subfolder titled Florida Supreme Court Civil Jury Instructions Updates.
- Click the email.
You will know if a site has RSS capability if you see one of these icons or .