Case Disposition Orders
Case disposition orders are provided here in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF) in reverse chronological order (more recent orders are at the top).
To view an order, click on the case number. You will need the Acrobat Reader.
- SC05-226 Ronald Lee Williams v. State of Florida (Rehearing)
- SC05-1579 Ronald Lee Williams v. Walter A. McNeil, etc., et al.(Rehearing)
- SC08-166 Luis Soro v. Publix Supermarkets (Rehearing)
- SC08-311 Lavenston Lamont Horne v. Robert L. Parker, Metropolitan Sheriff
- SC08-424 Gordon Wayne Watts v. Florida Unemployment Apeals Commission, et al. (Rehearing)
- SC08-426 Constantin Bartsocas, et la. v. Ace J. Blackburn, Jr., et al.
- SC08-449 Gregory L. Cooper v. Walter A. McNeil, etc. (Rehearing)
- SC08-469 Michael A. Baysen a/k/a Michael A. Bayson v. State of Florida
- SC08-476 Joel Lacroze v. Marilyn Nieves
- SC08-517 State of Florida v. Eric M. Young
- SC08-545 Ivory Covington, II v. State of Florida
- SC08-578 City of North Bay Village, Florida, et al. v. Grandview Palace Condominium Association, Inc.
- SC08-595 George Harlan James v. State of Florida
- SC08-601 Germaine R. Ruddock a/k/a Germaine R. Ruddick v. State of Florida (Rehearing)
- SC08-688 Lorenzo Brooks v. Florida Parole Commission
- SC08-716 State of Florida v. James A. Behanna
- SC08-723 Robert Lee Anton v. State of Florida
- SC08-756 Steven L. Viars v. Florida Parole Commission
- SC08-815 Curtis Bailey v. John H. Rutherford, Sheriff
- SC08-886 Ernest Howard Nelson a/k/a Abdull Shaikh Shabaz v. Walter A. McNeil, etc.
- SC08-936 Jorge Lorenzo Cueto v. State of Florida
- SC08-969 Allen M. Zollman v. State of Florida
- SC08-977 William J. Mathias, Jr. v. Tami Coe Elton
- SC08-1073 Florida Board of Bar Examiners Re: Richard Ignacio Martinez (Modification)
- SC08-1157 Tracy Dupree Pittman v. Jim Coats, Sheriff
- SC08-1158 Clifford Ray Traylor v. Walter A. McNeil, etc.
- SC08-1190 Timothy Sneed v. Walter A. McNeil, etc.
- SC08-1289 Willie Lee Hines v. State of Florida
- SC08-1321 Russell T. Neal v. State of Florida
- SC07-1489 Edward Werdell v. State of Florida
- SC07-2265 Steven Gaffney v. Marie Claude Gaffney
- SC08-20 Maurice Lashawn Johnson v. State of Florida
- SC08-379 Yoder Brothers, Inc. v. James Weygant
- SC08-390 Delta Fire Sprinklers, Inc. v. Southtrust Bank, N.A.
- SC08-429 Glenn Smith, et al. v. Florida Department of Corrections
- SC08-444 State of Florida v. Willie Perry
- SC08-457 R.B., etc. v. State of Florida
- SC08-460 Steven Ecker, M.D. v. Neil Leff, et al.
- SC08-594 Damon Marshall v. State of Florida
- SC08-797 Richard Margarejo v. State of Florida (Rehearing)
- SC08-847 Terry Leroy f/k/a Terry Swope v. Margaret M. Quarantello, etc., et al.
- SC08-899 Maurice Deon Manning v. Walter A. McNeil, etc.
- SC08-985 Bobby Glenn Washington v. Ken J. Mascara, Sheriff
- SC08-1000 Bobby Glenn Washington v. Ken J. Mascara, Sheriff
- SC08-1041 Earnest James Williams v. Robert L. Parker, Director
- SC08-1184 Tracy D. Newton v. John H. Rutherford, Sheriff
- SC08-1225 Regina Young v. Kurt S. Browning, etc.
- SC08-1230 Charlotte Taylor v. City of Lake Worth, Florida
- SC08-1231 John Brown, Jr. v. State of Florida
- SC08-1232 Andres Brooks v. State of Florida
- SC08-1242 Joseph Bartholomew v. State of Florida
- SC08-1243 Gary Smith v. State of Florida
- SC08-1245 Patrick J. Sperber v. State of Florida
- SC08-1246 Frank Geldreich v. State of Florida
- All Enquiries:
- (850) 488-0125 or email@example.com