The Office of the Clerk is responsible for maintaining all case files and tracking the progress of all cases through the Supreme Court. In the Supreme Court, use of the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal is now mandatory for attorneys in good standing with The Florida Bar in compliance with Rule 2.525, Fla. R. Jud. Admin., and Administrative Order AOSC13-7.
Attorneys using the court system’s statewide internet portal to electronically submit documents with the Florida Supreme Court and the Second District Court of Appeal now can pay filings fees through the portal when they do their filings.
Online directions can be found at: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/clerk/efiling%20-%20Pay%20Fee%20New.shtml.
Fees that can be electronically paid are the $300 case filing fee, $295 notice of joinder fee, $295 cross notice filing fee, $100 pro hac vice fee, $150 half case filing fee, and $295 motion to intervene.
Any questions concerning the Court's procedures or the status of a particular case before the Court, if not answered by the Court's On-Line Docket, should be directed to the Clerk's Office, not to the Justices' offices, at (850) 488-0125.
The Clerk's Office is open from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday each week except when the building is closed. Please see the HOLIDAY SCHEDULE for a listing of days the office is closed.
The following persons should be contacted for the particular type of information indicated:
- John A. Tomasino, Clerk
- Mark Clayton, Chief Deputy Clerk
- Kristina Samuels, Staff Attorney
- Vickie Van Lith, Administrative Assistant
- Barbara Harley-Price, Supervisor
- Shannon Hudson, Supervisor/Rules Clerk
- Tangy Williams, Supervisor/Capital Case Clerk
- Terrance Dorsey, Case Clerk (A - I)
- Lindsey Champion, Case Clerk (J - R)
- Carmen Arnold, Case Clerk (S - Z)
- Diana Davis, Florida Bar Case Clerk (A - K)
- Leann Doty, Florida Bar Case Clerk (L - Z)
- Kristopher James, Case Circulation Clerk/Oral Argument Clerk
- Christie Davis, Opinion Clerk
- Vacant, Opinion Clerk
- Stacie Landrum, Case Disposition Clerk
- Vacant, Capital Case Clerk
- Terrance Riggins, New Case Clerk
- Austin Bethea, Administrative Clerk
- JhaRonte James, Administrative Clerk
Statement About Gifts:
Please note that persons working in the Clerk's Office cannot accept gifts and must return any that are sent to them. We appreciate the fact that these gifts are intended to thank us for the work we do, but they create an appearance of impropriety and should not be sent. Thank you.
- To contact the Clerk's Office for information you must phone:
- (850) 488-0125
- All Press Inquiries should be directed to:
- Press Office (850) 414-7641, or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com