Number of Positions Currently Open: 1 (accepting applications now)
1 Position Open Immediately
Judicial Clerkship Application Procedure:
- Florida Bar membership required
- cover letter, including statement of interest and past experience with legal research and writing
- resume, including GPA and class rank (both law school and undergraduate)
- top 20% and law review recommended
- transcripts (law school and undergraduate)
- writing sample
- list of references (3)
Submit information to Justice Perry by e-mail to his Judicial Assistant, Dawn Allen-Stallworth, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position length: 2 years
Salary: The minimum salary for staff attorneys is $49,352.28. Appointments above the minimum may be made based on experience, but positions usually are filled at the minimum due to budget constraints.
Attorneys or law students interested in clerkships in this office should check our Law Clerk Recruitment Page.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, RELIGION, COLOR, SEX, AGE, NATIONAL ORIGIN OR DISABILITY.
IF YOU NEED AN ACCOMMODATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE APPLICATION/SELECTION PROCESS, PLEASE CALL THE CONTACT PERSON AT THE NUMBER INDICATED FOR EACH RESPECTIVE POSITION. PERSONS USING A TDD MAY CALL THE CONTACT PERSON THROUGH THE FLORIDA RELAY SERVICE AT 1-800-955-8771.