The Office of the Clerk is responsible for maintaining all case files and tracking the progress of all cases through the Supreme Court. In the Supreme Court, use of the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal is now mandatory for attorneys in good standing with The Florida Bar in compliance with Rule 2.525, Fla. R. Jud. Admin., and Administrative Order AOSC13-7.
Any questions concerning the Court's procedures or the status of a particular case before the Court, if not answered by the Court's On-Line Docket, should be directed to the Clerk's Office, not to the Justices' offices, at (850) 488-0125.
The following persons should be contacted for the particular type of information indicated:
- John A. Tomasino, Clerk
- Mark Clayton, Chief Deputy Clerk
- Julia Breeding, Staff Attorney
- Vickie VanLith, Administrative Assistant
- Barbara Harley-Price, Supervisor
- Christie Davis, Supervisor/Capital Case Clerk
- Tangy Williams, Supervisor/Capital Case Clerk
- Dorina Bernard, Case Clerk (A - I)
- Kendall Canova, Case Clerk (J - R)
- Carmen Arnold, Florida Bar Case Clerk (L - Z)
- Ashley Soete, Florida Bar Case Clerk (A - K)
- Diane Langston, Case Clerk (S-Z)
- Kristopher James, Case Circulation Clerk/Oral Argument Clerk
- Vacant, Capital Case Clerk
- Salisa Ocasio, Opinion Clerk
- Terrance Dorsey, New Case Clerk
- Terrance Riggins, New Case Clerk
- June Vickers, Administrative Clerk
Caseload statistics for the Florida Supreme Court's annual filings and dispositions are available by year.
Statement About Gifts
Please note that persons working in the Clerk's Office cannot accept gifts and must return any that are sent to them. We appreciate the fact that these gifts are intended to thank us for the work we do, but they create an appearance of impropriety and should not be sent. Thank you.